Our team of doctors, nurses, and support staff work together to provide comprehensive addiction care to our patients, including physician appointments, diagnostic testing (bloodwork, ECGs, Urine Drug Screens), and harm reduction services (Needle Exchange, Naloxone Kits). What makes our clinics different is our high-touch, patient-focused programming. We get to know our patients and build relationships with them. In early recovery, we see our patients daily to check in with their progress and as they become more stable, we connect once a week. Everyone on the team is responsible for making sure our patients are doing well and meeting their recovery goals. When patients need us, we are there – 365 days a year. Our CARE model is guided by the advice and support of our Patient Advisory Council, making certain that what we do is making a difference for our patients.
The Clinic Nurse leads the delivery of clinical programming, interacting with and understanding the needs of patients while administering medications that are delegated to them by a licensed Physician. For full job details, click on an open Clinic Nurse position below.
- Alliston, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
- Dryden, ON – Part-Time, Permanent
- Fort Frances, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
- Hearst /Constance Lake, ON – Full-Time and Casual vacancies available
- Huntsville, ON – Casual, Permanent
- Ottawa Region, ON – Full-time, Temporary
- Owen Sound, ON – Casual, Temporary
- Parry Sound, ON – Casual, Permanent
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
Our Support Staff is the first point of contact for patients, offering support, encouragement, and guidance on good days and bad ones. Our Support Staff is a dynamic individual that helps our clinics operate seamlessly, collaborating with patients and our CARE TEAM to coordinate care delivery. For full job details, click on an open Support Staff position below.
- Atikokan, ON – Casual, Temporary
- Barrie, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
- Belleville, ON – Part-Time, Permanent
- Kingston, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
- Longlac, ON – Casual, Permanent
- Muskoka, ON – Full-Time, Permanent
- Sarnia, ON – Part-Time, Permanent
The Territory Manager provides leadership to a group of clinics by providing guidance and support for day-to-day operations and patient care. The Territory Manager is responsible for building strong clinic teams with an emphasis on providing an exceptional patient experience. For full job details, click on an open Territory Manager position below.