Our team of doctors, nurses, and support staff work together to provide comprehensive addiction care to our patients, including physician appointments, diagnostic testing (bloodwork, ECGs, Urine Drug Screens), and harm reduction services (Needle Exchange, Naloxone Kits). What makes our clinics different is our high-touch, patient-focused programming. We get to know our patients and build relationships with them. In early recovery, we see our patients daily to check in with their progress and as they become more stable, we connect once a week. Everyone on the team is responsible for making sure our patients are doing well and meeting their recovery goals. When patients need us, we are there – 365 days a year. Our CARE model is guided by the advice and support of our Patient Advisory Council, making certain that what we do is making a difference for our patients.
The Clinic Nurse leads the delivery of clinical programming, interacting with and understanding the needs of patients while administering medications that are delegated to them by a licensed Physician. For full job details, click on an open Clinic Nurse position below.
- Alliston, ON – Part-Time, Permanent (1043)
- Dryden, ON – Casual, Permanent (1152)
- Keswick, ON – Part-Time, Permanent (1168)
- Barrie, ON – Full-Time, Permanent (1169)
- Bancroft, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1176)
- Collingwood, ON – Full-Time, Permanent (1185)
- Ottawa West, ON – Casual Scheduled Permanent (1208)
- Sioux Lookout, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1211)
- Constance Lake & Hearst, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1212)
- Fort Frances, ON – Casual, Permanent (1219)
- North Bay, ON – Full-Time Temporary (1220)
- North Bay, ON – Full-Time Temporary (1223)
- Port Hope and Cobourg, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1226)
- Vanier, ON – Casual Scheduled Permanent (1240)
- Barrie, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1244)
- Bracebridge, ON – Casual (Scheduled) Permanent (1251)
Our Support Staff is the first point of contact for patients, offering support, encouragement, and guidance on good days and bad ones. Our Support Staff is a dynamic individual that helps our clinics operate seamlessly, collaborating with patients and our CARE TEAM to coordinate care delivery. For full job details, click on an open Support Staff position below.
- London, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1201)
- North York, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1217)
- St. Catharines, ON – Casual Scheduled Permanent (1229)
- Renfrew, ON – Casual Scheduled Permanent (1246)
- Constance Lake and Hearst, ON – Full-Time Temporary (1250)
- Huntsville, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1252)
Medical Office Assistant
The Medical Office Assistant provides general support to the clinic. The ideal candidate is someone who has an understanding of addiction and co-occurring disorders and is comfortable in dealing with people in cases where they may need to help de-escalate and stabilize patients. A professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively with residents, family members, referents, and co-workers are required. For full job details, click on an open Medical Office Assistant position below.
Hepatitis C Screening Coordinator
The Screening Coordinator is a member of the Hep C Team who works directly with clinic and community patients to screen for Hepatitis C. The Screening Coordinator would provide supportive services to patients via linking them to treatment. For full job details, click on an open Hep C Screening Coordinator position below.
The Counsellor is responsible to conduct intake assessments, attend to walk-in patients, and provide interventions to patient emergencies. For full job details, click on an open Counsellor position below.
- Vancouver, BC – Full-Time Permanent (1209)
- Abbotsford Health Centre and Cedarview, BC – Full-Time Permanent (1194)
Patient Support Coordinator
The Patient Coordinator is a member of the Care team who works directly with new and existing patients to strengthen their commitment to the program and assist with removing the barriers to treatment. The P.C will provide support and case management services to patients as needed and as referred. For full job details, click on an open Patient Support Coordinator position below.
We currently do not have any Patient Support Coordinator openings. Please check back later!
The Regional Manager Operations and Community Engagement will provide operational oversight to a group of clinics within a specified geographic area with the support of the Assistant Regional Manager. The position will also provide leadership to community engagement initiatives designed to position CATC
well within the healthcare community. For full job details, click on an open Regional Manager position below.
We currently do not have any Regional Manager openings. Please check back later!
The Territory Manager provides leadership to a group of clinics by providing guidance and support for day-to-day operations and patient care. The Territory Manager is responsible for building strong clinic teams with an emphasis on providing an exceptional patient experience. For full job details, click on an open Territory Manager position below.