Our team of doctors, nurses, and support staff work together to provide comprehensive addiction care to our patients, including physician appointments, diagnostic testing (bloodwork, ECGs, Urine Drug Screens), and harm reduction services (Needle Exchange, Naloxone Kits). What makes our clinics different is our high-touch, patient-focused programming. We get to know our patients and build relationships with them. In early recovery, we see our patients daily to check in with their progress and as they become more stable, we connect once a week. Everyone on the team is responsible for making sure our patients are doing well and meeting their recovery goals. When patients need us, we are there – 365 days a year. Our CARE model is guided by the advice and support of our Patient Advisory Council, making certain that what we do is making a difference for our patients.
The Clinic Nurse leads the delivery of clinical programming, interacting with and understanding the needs of patients while administering medications that are delegated to them by a licensed Physician. For full job details, click on an open Clinic Nurse position below.
- Ontario Wide – Full-Time Permanent – Float Nurse (1343)
- North Bay, ON – Full-Time Temporary – Nurse (1432)
- Constance Lake and Hearst, ON – Full-Time Permanent- Nurse (1437)
- Dryden, ON – Casual (Scheduled) Permanent – Nurse (1442)
- Sioux Lookout, ON – Part-Time Permanent – Nurse (1480)
- Bracebridge, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Float Nurse (1485)
- Kenora, ON – Part-Time Permanent – Nurse (1507)
- Lindsay, ON – Part-Time Permanent – Nurse (1510)
- Kingston, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Nurse (1523)
- Kingston, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Nurse (1530)
- North Bay, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Nurse (1539)
- Ottawa West, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Nurse (1540)
- Ottawa, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Nurse (1545)
- Sudbury, ON – Full-Time Permanent – Float Nurse (1554)
Our Support Staff is the first point of contact for patients, offering support, encouragement, and guidance on good days and bad ones. Our Support Staff is a dynamic individual that helps our clinics operate seamlessly, collaborating with patients and our CARE TEAM to coordinate care delivery. For full job details, click on an open Support Staff position below.
- Hamilton, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1498)
- Barrie, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1508)
- Longlac, ON – Casual (Scheduled) Permanent (1525)
- Collingwood, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1527)
- Collingwood, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1528)
- Peterborough, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1533)
- Fort Frances, ON – Casual (Unscheduled) Permanent (1535)
- Kirkland Lake, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1541)
- Welland, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1549)
- Thunder Bay South, ON – Casual (Scheduled) Permanent (1550)
- London, ON – Part-Time Permanent (1553)
The Territory Manager provides leadership to a group of clinics by providing guidance and support for day-to-day operations and patient care. The Territory Manager is responsible for building strong clinic teams with an emphasis on providing an exceptional patient experience. For full job details, click on an open Territory Manager position below.
- Central Ontario – Full-Time Temporary (1520)
- Barrie, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1521)
- Hamilton, ON – Full-Time Permanent (1531)
Drug and Alcohol Counsellor/Case Manager
The Drug and Alcohol Counsellor/ Case Manager is responsible to conduct intake assessments, attend to walk-in patients, and provide interventions to patient emergencies. For full job details, click on an open Counsellor position below.
Hep C Program Coordinator/Phlebotomist
The Hep C Program Coordinator/Phlebotomist will work directly with clinic and community patients to screen for Hepatitis C and support the patients by linking them to treatment. You will provide screening for hepatitis c and other infectious diseases, as well as completing routine bloodwork in a clinic setting utilizing phlebotomy and POC/DBS where needed within a clinic setting.