When someone walks through the doors at any of our locations, they’re trusting us with their health and, in many cases, their lives. We honour that trust by taking a person-centred approach to everything we do, whether that person is picking up a prescription or checking in for 2 months on-site rehabilitation.
Accredited for Excellence
Our centres adhere to the highest possible standard of care, and are accredited by both Accreditation Canada and CARF International.
Rapid & Barrier-free Access
- Our outpatient opioid use disorder treatment centres offer same-day program starts, without an appointment.
- We use technology to connect our patients with the help they need, and offer a 100% virtual treatment program that can be accessed anywhere, any time.
Compassionate and Welcoming
- Our care teams are committed to creating a judgement-free, friendly and respectful environment for all
Safe and Inclusive
- We offer culturally-appropriate and inclusive programs for people from all walks of life, including working with local Indigenous communities to create capacity for recovery services grounded in their culture and beliefs.
- Our programs treat the whole person, not just the addiction, meeting their complete needs with supports that ensure the best possible chance of recovery.
- Our clinical teams are experts in their field, and use best-in-class medically-proven treatments and therapeutic approaches to set people up for success in reaching their goals